VIBRO ACOUSTIC SOUND BEDS
About our Sound Beds, using So Sound® (ART) Acoustic Resonance Technology:
We have four vibro-acoustic tables (up to four people at a time). Great for preparation before or integration after a workshop/class. Check for availability. Lucia Light is paired with our sound beds for the ultimate delivery of healing frequencies for health and a rich, deep, experience.
Listening to music provides one level of experience. Feeling the music you hear simultaneously resonate through your entire body/mind creates a multi-dimensional, sensory integration experience that is beyond words.
Imagine escaping into a deeply relaxing, rejuvenating, highly-inspiring musical massage experience that harmoniously tunes both your body and brain like a musical instrument, to be your best. So Sound® Solutions was created to help manage stress and ‘re-mind’ us of our natural state of health or harmony. To ‘re-mind’ us how to simply let go, relax, and recharge! Get tuned in, turned on, and harmoniously resonating ~ physically, mentally, emotionally, energetically and spiritually ~ with our highest potential and dreams, naturally. Feeling is Knowing™, when you experience So Sound® within, you will know the difference.
So Sound® (ART) Acoustic Resonance Technology translates music into a deeply soothing, stress-reducing, total mind/body, musical massage experience. You will enjoy feeling the music as you simultaneously hear the music, resonating through the entire body and mind; thus allowing for full relaxation.
Through this deep, whole body listening experience, you can more naturally:
- Reduce physical, mental, emotional anxiety, stress and pain
- Become more aligned, well rested and rejuvenated.
- Enhance your Lucia Light Experience when combining the two.
The headphones/speakers produce a full-range audio spectrum, so the listening experience is consistent with the original source or music/sound. We have filtered the audio output to So Sound®’s SoundHearts® (harmonic transducers) to specifically support acoustic resonance through the bones, muscles and joints of the body/mind in alignment with what integrative medicine research is finding to be most healthy.
You will notice that the more you use So Sound® (ART) Acoustic Resonance Technology the more aware and/or sensitive you will become. As you begin to release more and more tension, stress and/or body armor; you become more acutely aware of the vibrations and/or resonance moving through and around you. You are exercising your body/mind’ s kinesthetic system. This supports you in becoming more harmonically intelligent and response-able to make healthy choices about your environment and what you are resonating with more consciously!
Music Therapy, vibro-acoustic and other Integrative Medicine Research shows that sound and music can assist in:
- Significant Stress Reduction, including symptoms of PTSD and Autism
- Balancing heart rate; blood pressure and increasing circulation
- Energizing and uplifting one’s mood and emotional health and well being
- Enhancing creativity, communication, performance and problem-solving capabilities.
So Sound®’s music and meditation programs uplift your “vibe” physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. The following music is mixed and mastered to optimize So Sound®’s patented Acoustics Resonance Technology (ART):
1. The So Chord – Designed in accordance with the Harmonic Laws found in a simple vibrating string. The harmonic realm and the expansive resonance of The So Chord has been found to be very calming, grounding, memorizing and highly supportive in stimulating the body/mind’s natural relaxation response; thus supporting the healing process. It has been reported to:
• Calm and sooth children suffering from Autism and other special needs.
• Support sound sleeping experiences for those struggling with PTSD, menopause, and more.
• Help provide a deeply relaxing, music therapy type experience.
2. So Meditation – Turn off any distractions and let this sublime music work it’s magic. Perfect for meditation, healing and relaxation. All compositions, vocals and instruments by Matthew Kocel except for the tamboura on “Farewell to Atlantis” by Mark Fenster.
3. So Peaceful – This musical journey is intended to be a heart opening and warming experience. We share to inspire a deep feeling of compassion, peace, and being in love. What the heart knows, the mind and body follows.
4. So Relaxing – This musical journey was specially designed for those that resonate with a more flowing genre often associated with New Age music. Many body and mind therapists also use this as a tool to also assist in pain management.
5. So Jazz – Specially designed to captivate, intrigue, and relax the overly active mind and body when experienced through a So Sound A.R.T. environment. So Jazz stimulates a sense of expanded awareness and heightened creativity. A powerful selection of first-class jazz musicians with the intent to provide healing music to their listeners.